PCA Skin Brightening Therapy with True Tone™ is an innovative combination of natural and bioengineered brighteners clinically proven to reduce all types of hyperpigmentation.
This breakthrough formulation inhibits the pigment production pathway at multiple points, interrupting and preventing melanin deposit. Additional anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and MMPi agents make Brightening Therapy with TrueTone™ effective in reducing existing and preventing future hyperpigmentation for all sensitivity levels.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol acts as a potent melanogenesis inhibitor and effectively aids in the clearing of discoloration. Studies demonstrate comparable results to kojic acid and hydroquinone, but with no irritation. It also provides antioxidant benefits.
- Alpha-Arbutin acts as a melanogenesis inhibitor to assist in the correction of hyperpigmentation. It also evens existing skin tone and is an effective antioxidant and skin conditioner.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine effectively assists in reducing skin discolorations.
- Glycosaminoglycans discourage breakdown of the skin’s extracellular matrix (collagen, elastin, proteoglycans, fibronectin and other glycoproteins) and protect the skin from environmental damage.
- White Birch Bark Extract provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Carnitine has excellent antioxidant benefits and encourages cell proliferation and turnover.
- Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract is a form of red algae that provides strong antioxidant properties.
- Figwort Extract provides strong anti-inflammatory benefits.
Chakeia Johnson has over ten years experience in the business industry. She is a licensed aesthetician and recieved her degree from Kar-Che in Mesa, Arizona. She has a Master of Business Administration degree from Webster University of San Diego, California. She also has a Master of Pan African Studies and a Master of Criminal Justice from University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky.